COMING SOON, KIT'S WILL BE AVAILABLE 20/02/20
SOOOOON YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN, SO EXCITING :) A little delayed due to gathering a few bits we need from overseas that are currently low on stock for our kits to be made up..
Advantages of an SK DIY professional kit
- We provide visual video tutorial from start to finish
- Clear step by step written instruction on A4 sheets as we found leaflets to small, especially when you want instructions to hand when making
- All our fixtures, fittings are sterling silver (no steel or plated)
- Our slinky charm moulds are designed to fit your pandora style bracelet and be super slinky and slim so no bulky look charm bead keepsake. Moulds are reusable so you can also use them to set other things such as umbilical cord, hair, fur and make pieces for others. They also come neatly out of the mould so there is no need for filing and buffing, sanding off any lip formed by the resin as other bead moulds do.
- you will get a free tiny drop sterling silver pendant base, so you can have both a charm bead and a pendant.
- Our powder doesn't contain wax to preserve
- Anti moulding guaranteed with our kit
- We also will be doing kits to make with a friend so cutting your cost of buying a kit each, with all the same things in as one kit.
- postage is FREE
- Learn a trade at the same time.
- On hand advice and my support should you need it via email or text.
- Possibility to earn £5 cash back info will come in the kit
- Opportunities to earn working with us also in the kit.
Now as well as us crafting your precious breast milk keepsake, give one of our kits a go and make your own precious keepsake.
We use chemical preservation in our own breast milk jewellery which we have to wear our respirator and googles with, it is done using a technique with a clear solvent which is boiled off leaving behind pure breast milk which turns to stone.
We have worked hard to come up with a totally natural preservative that will do this safely for you, our SK preservation powder comes with 4 different preservatives. (unlike in the video we now have a powder booster to make it even more easier for you so no test tube)
We have professional kits where you can set your jewellery in resin how we set it (just with the SK preservation powder technique) or basic kits where you can preserve your milk then keep it as a loose dust and pop it into a glass orb pendant that will come in your kit (no resin - basic kit)
All kits come with written instructions and materials to make your beautiful piece.
The making process will take you one week. As here at SK we like to know that your milk is preserved right and given time to totally dry before being set into resin or crushed for your glass orb or vial.