How to make breast milk jewellery for business - eLearning course - pre-course early bird sale price.
keepsake Jewellery eLearning
EARLY BIRD OFFER - PRE COURSE SALE PRICE.
No experienced needed. basic level
Please read, at the end we will provide a link with extra Q&A's
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make breast milk jewellery? countless hours of trying to figure it out on your own and learn how? well look no further everything we know you can know too. This is an eLearning course that you can learn in the comfort of your own home in your own time.
The course videos are watching while I work so they are raw, no fancy hard to understand perfectly edited video that makes it look hard when it's not, you can see everything in real time as I do it, along with the blunders that you can learn from and you won't have any robot sounding voice overs, It will be me talking to you while making it as if I was teaching a one to one at your home.
Either to make for yourself and friends or start your own business and learn a new lucrative trade in 2020, do something that your future self will thank you for.
This is not a diy kit, it is an eLearning experience with many lessons and video tutorials.
This is an early bird offer price so you get it at a discount until the course starts 18th April when we will enrol you onto our eLearning platform.
So what will I learn -
- Breast milk preservation using sentimental keepsake organic safe preservation powder unless you have your own preservation method. (we will supply you with a free sample but please request this on email) You will also be able to purchase after the course (please note this preservation is only aloud to be purchased by our students)
- resin types and how to measure it properly
- pigments, shimmers, opal glow and glitter
- making a cabochon
- setting a cabochon
- charm beads big or small
- fixing cores into charm beads
- setting breast milk and hair
- breast milk domed or flush settings - rings, pendants
- where you can purchase silver settings and moulds
- open bezel setting
- crystal point pendant
- geode pendant
- taking care of jewellery
- A short lesson on business tips and getting started and how you can do that on as little as £50, also brief marketing tips and keeping yourself positive,
- advice on where to buy silver bases and materials
- If you decide to go into business for yourself I have good organic website traffic and am happy to promote you online.
Wishing you the best of luck and love and look forward to seeing you on the course.
Stay up to date with the new facebook page https://www.facebook.com/keepsakeboss/
Please feel free to read these extra Q&A's before purchase here