ELearning - speciality charm bead advanced learning - The secret to suspending ashes the easy way. Adding angel wings and Swarovski.
On an early bird price until the course start date 8th April 2020
This is one of our best kept secrets and top sellers over the years, learning to suspend cremation ashes so they don't sink in the resin, a great little tip that doesn't require you to wait till the resin goes sticky in order for them to float.
Learn at home at your own pace no pressure or rush .. video tutorials.
A slightly more advanced technique.
The course videos are watching while I work so they are raw, no fancy hard to understand perfectly edited video that makes it look hard when it's not, you can see everything in real time as I do it, along with the blunders that you can learn from and you won't have any robot sounding voice overs, It will be me talking to you while making it as if I was teaching a one to one at your home.
what you will learn
- how to measure resin, best resin to use
- charm bead mould size and where to purchase
- the trick to suspending ashes to look like they are floating (and stay floating)
- tints and pigments
- setting in the Swarovski and angel wings
- where to buy Swarovski and angel wings
- bead core setting and finishing off.