Basic How to make cremation jewellery for business - eLearning course - early bird pre-course sale price.
EARLY BIRD OFFER - PRE COURSE SALE PRICE.
The basics to get you started.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make cremation jewellery? be it for yourself and family or as a new business and fresh goal in 2020, an amazing direction in life, we are so passionate about what we do and we are sure you will be too
. This is an eLearning course that you can learn in the comfort of your own home in your own time no end date.
This is not a diy kit, it is an eLearning experience with many lessons and video tutorials.
resin only we don't teach glass.
The course videos are watching while I work so they are raw, no fancy hard to understand perfectly edited video that makes it look hard when it's not, you can see everything in real time as I do it, along with the blunders that you can learn from and you won't have any robot sounding voice overs, It will be me talking to you while making it as if I was teaching a one to one at your home.
This is an early bird offer price so you get it at a discount until the course starts 8th April when we will enrol you onto our eLearning platform.
So what will I learn -
- ashes types and how to set them
- resin types and how to measure it properly
- pigments, shimmers, opal glow and glitter
- making a cabochon
- setting a cabochon
- making charm beads big or small
- a secret method of suspending ashes in resin easily so they look like they float.
- fixing cores into charm beads
- Domed or flush resin settings - rings, pendants
- where you can purchase silver settings and moulds and resin
- open bezel setting
- crystal point pendant
- geode pendant
- taking care of jewellery
- A short lesson on business tips and getting started and how you can do that on as little as £50, business expectations and marketing tips, keeping yourself positive and setting goals.
- pricing your jewellery
- we also have a lot of organic traffic on our website and would be happy to promote your business if you open one.
Wishing you the best of luck and love and look forward to seeing you on the course.
stay up to date on the new facebook page https://www.facebook.com/keepsakeboss/