Setting hair and fur into jewellery for business - pre-course early bird sale
Setting hair and fur into jewellery
The basics to get you started.
Setting hair and fur into jewellery either for personal reasons or to start a business can be very lucrative and it's how I started in jewellery keepsake making and grew into an amazing business off the back of that. Video tutorials. No rush learn in your own time no end date.
This is on sale early bird offer until the course start date 8th April 2020 so do something now your future self will thank you for.
The course videos are watching while I work so they are raw, no fancy hard to understand perfectly edited video that makes it look hard when it's not, you can see everything in real time as I do it, along with the blunders that you can learn from and you won't have any robot sounding voice overs, It will be me talking to you while making it as if I was teaching a one to one at your home.
what you will learn
- resin types and how to correctly measure resin, the best resin to buy.
- hair or fur types
- best pigments or colour options for hair or fur
- setting opal glow and glitters
- charm beads big or small
- different jewellery settings for hair and fur and where you can purchase them
- making a cabochon
- setting a cabochon
- a crystal point pendant setting
- flush and domed settings
- a short lesson on business tips and how you can get started in business for as little as £50 by setting hair or fur jewellery what are the best marketing tips and how you can get started, goal setting.
I wish you all the love and luck in the world and look forward to seeing you there.
stay up to date on the new facebook group https://www.facebook.com/keepsakeboss/